Paxon has worked on some of the largest and most strategic schools and tertiary education projects in Australia, providing advice to Governments, Universities, training organisations, private schools and financiers on projects across the education sector.
Achieving optimal educational outcomes
Paxon has an extensive history providing advice to all elements of the Australian education system, including:
- State School System – advising on new school developments, funding and financing, collaborative arrangements with third parties such as developers and PPPs.
- Universities – advising on infrastructure and capital programs including financing of infrastructure, and other key commercial and financial decisions
- Training and Further Education – advising on new facilities, funding and financing, collaborative arrangements with third parties and other commercial decisions
- Developers, Investors and Financiers – advising on transactions such as PPPs, JVs and PDAs with education providers.
How We Can Help
- Business cases / feasibility studies
- Financial modelling and appraisals
- Funding and financing
- Land development and value capture
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) models
- Project and infrastructure advice
- Transaction management
Dedicated team with tertiary sector expertise
Paxon has worked with multiple universities on complex student accommodation, mixed use developments and education land activation projects across Australia. Our team is highly adept in providing feasibility, demand analysis, design and financing of such projects.
Paxon is also experienced in assessing potential sources and models of capital available in institutional capital markets to assist with the funding need. We advise on how such models can realistically be augmented to align with Universities’ business models and the unique characteristics of the education sector.