Each year Paxon advises on over $3 billion of new and redeveloped hospital infrastructure, influences the development of models and transactions for the evolution of healthcare.
Leading Australian healthcare adviser
Paxon act as an adviser to parties across the healthcare continuum, including:
- Private healthcare providers – seeking to conduct M&A activities, build or finance new facilities or collaborations with third parties, such as Government
- Public healthcare providers – seeking to derive new models of care and delivery models, build or finance new facilities, develop PPPs
- Research institutes – seeking to source funding, build new facilities, develop new partnering arrangements, commercialise IP or enter into collaborative arrangements
- Financers and investors – seeking to understand and analyse healthcare opportunities and transact
- Funders – seeking to understand the cost of care and fund in a more appropriate manner.
How We Can Help
- Activity based costing and funding
- Business cases / feasibility studies
- Equipment and technology procurement and selection
- Financing and funding
- Health care service feasibility
- Hospital facilities management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New models of care
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) models
Paxon advised on most hospitals across Australia
Paxon has advised on over 110 hospitals across Australia. Our experience covers each State and Territory in Australia, across a mixture of private and public hospitals.
We also advise on specialist hospital services including pharmacy, medical imaging, rehabilitation, chemotherapy and renal dialysis.