Paxon Group is a market leading adviser in the sector, advising on infrastructure projects across the sporting, recreation and cultural spaces to governments and independent organisations.
Full Infrastructure Lifecycle Expertise
Arts, cultural and sporting facilities are important community assets that, in addition to their inherent value to society, offer a unique combination of social and policy benefits.
Our team has extensive experience advising government, sporting and cultural organisations on all aspects of the infrastructure lifecycle, including:
- Assessment of opportunities through feasibility study and business case development
- Maximising project viability through commercial inclusions, project structuring and land value capture
- Funding models, including grant opportunities and appropriate revenue models for the sector, and
- Facility operation and maintenance considerations, including contractual structures and models for procurement of services.
How We Can Help
- Asset management and facilities management
- Business cases / feasibility studies
- Facility planning, operation and maintenance
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Funding and financing
- Land development and value capture
- Project and infrastructure advice
Practical Experience in Major Venues and Sporting Codes
We have provided advice on major projects such as stadiums, arenas, art galleries, racing venues and concert halls. Most of these projects have been focused on the development of new infrastructure, the redevelopment of existing infrastructure or the review of operations and services.
Our staff also have practical and extensive experience working with National and State level sporting codes and pre-eminent cultural organisations and faciltiies.