Paxon has extensive professional expertise and capability in performing financial due diligence services for government. Our personnel are appropriately qualified and have performed over 500 financial assessments in the last 5 years. We are skilled in financial modelling and high-valued financial assessments.
Our consultants clearly and succinctly communicate to non-finance professionals the key financial risks and issues, as well as any risk mitigation strategies to implement.
Our financial assessments are tailored to meet individual client’s needs and use a risk-based approach. This includes consideration of the assessed entity’s financial capacity to successfully fulfill the specific financial obligations, responsibilities and liabilities that arise as a result of the relationship with government.
Our financial assessments include, but are not limited to, examination of:
- Corporate structure and contractual relationships between parties, including review of any subcontracting arrangements
- Financial performance statement to identify trends in performance
- Financial position statement, including adequacy of working capital in relation to the contractual obligations
- Ratio analysis, including liquidity, solvency and profitability
- Cashflow adequacy
- Financial projections, including analysis of forecast financial performance, financial position and cashflow projections and underlying assumptions and inputs, and
- Adequacy and credit worthiness of any funding sources, including cash reserves, capital raising, debt finance.
Paxon Group is pre-qualified on the NSW Financial Assessment Services Scheme and the WA CUA AFA2018 for Financial Assessment Services.