Paxon’s clients are Western Australian based pharmacies looking for expert advice on how to structure their business more effectively.
Our team are highly experienced financial experts who have advised pharmacies on similar projects on occasions where the full potential of the organisation has not been realised. Not only are we able to potentially minimise taxes, we can help in raising profits and assist in driving the business towards achieving its ultimate goals.
Paxon’s Pharmacy team provides advice on the following:
• Business growth and expansion growth strategies;
• Accounting and financial management support;
• Estate planning;
• Tax effective structures for pharmacy owners;
• Business valuations and pricing estimations;
• Financial advice relating to maximising cash flow initiatives;
• Organising fit-out, car and property finance; and
• Superannuation advice and self-managed superannuation fund structuring through tax-effective structuring.