Paxon’s team of consulting professionals has advised on over $50 billion of infrastructure projects across Australia. As a result, they are regarded as market leading experts in the field of infrastructure.
Our experience providing advice on infrastructure projects extends to include some of the largest projects in Australia, many of which are responsible for the generation of significant economic activity.
Paxon possesses extensive experience in Public Private Partnerships and similar projects including ECIs, Managing Contractor Models, Alliances, Leases and Managed Services.
Paxon’s personnel are local but possess extensive international experience. Our team provides the following infrastructure services:
• Feasibility studies;
• Business case development;
• Public sector comparator development;
• Financial modelling and risk modelling;
• Finance structuring and attracting;
• Contractual and negotiation advice;
• Commercial and financial advice;
• Development and operation;
• Risk analysis; and
• Procurement options analysis.