Paxon’s Debt Advisory group advises clients on the most commercially viable and effective ways to manage the most complex financing decisions.
Our team of experts has advised both individuals and large institutions on strategies to manage debt facilities and in doing so, increase transactional profitability.
Paxon is not aligned to any financial institution therefore is able to provide clients with unbiased, independent debt financing advice.
Paxon can assist in the following services:
• Development of Information Memoranda seeking the financing required;
• Development of financial models required to achieve the approval of financing institutions;
• Sourcing of appropriate finance for acquisition and growth;
• Development of leveraged financing solutions for transactions such as Management Buy Outs and Management Buy Ins;
• Development of structured and project financed solutions that leverage off appropriate risk allocation; and
• Financial institution support in the lending and credit decision.